- Respond to patient's medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary
- Carry out basic/minor surgical procedures.
- Order laboratory test and interpret the test results.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Degree in medicine.
- 0-3years post Nysc.
- Superb Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
Minimum Qualification: Degree