We are looking to hire a suitable individual for this position. The job holder will provide comprehensive medical care and services to patients.
- Minimum Qualification:MBBS
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Able to multitask and work with other healthcare staff to deliver quality and safe medical care in our facility.
- Thoroughly evaluate, examine, review systems, and discuss present and past medical history, and order and review investigations to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist consultants as the condition requires through our Network of Hospitals and Physicians
- Coordinating an individual recovery process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery-orientated services to restore normal functioning.
- Examine case folders of patients to complete admission formalities, execute treatment plans and follow up on the activities of other medical staff like nurses, laboratory personnel, etc.
- Provide patient management in accordance with medical protocols and procedures
- Ensures all patient consultations are accurately documented in the EMR system
- Submits daily reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Carries out other relevant duties as may be required by management.
- Comply with the organization's standard operating procedure.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of services rendered to patients.
- Ability to project the brand and services of the hospital.
- Quality of records and reports.
- Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Maintaining good relationships with patients.
- Attends to continuing education and refresher education programs as required by employers, medical control, and licensing or certifying agencies
- Maintains compliance with medical ethics, standards of practice, health, and safety policies
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- MBBS with at least 1-2 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, and
- A holder of a current practicing license.
- Applicants must be technology savvy.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care.
- Be able to carry out clinical consultations, telemedicine, and occasional home services.
- Able to use an electronic medical record (EMR) to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments.
- Currently licensed by the Board of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria to practice medicine in Nigeria.
Remuneration: NGN 220,000 - 250,000
Location: St. Dominic Catholic Hospital, Ibadan