Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of patients under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Staying updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between the administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) qualification.
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practising license.
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Medical is covered.
- Please note that close proximity to the hospital is preferred. The Hospital is on the Island in Lagos.
Salary: NGN225,000 to NGN250,000 thousand depending on experience.