- Consulting with clients to understand their product needs and specification and providing medical advice accordingly.
- Conducting research into the testing, sales, and development of market penetrating strategies.
- Contribute to the development of the medical component of the sales strategy, and develop a medical Plan for each assigned product, in support of the sales plans.
- Diagnosing and reviewing conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema in relations to client’s need.
- Diagnosing and interpreting pulmonological exams and test to aid in the diagnosis of respiratory diseases
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate pulmonological areas, and assist in providing appropriate overall strategic and operational input to the brand
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to understand client’s need
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with clients, including comments, test and/or treatments prescribed, and test results
- Referring client to cardiothoracic surgeons, when necessary.
- Providing support and advice to clients during and after purchase of products
- Train sales consultants regarding medical benefits of products when needed
- Assist the sales team during sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Training the sales team when required.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- Represents the company at all time through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine or related field
- At least one year experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of products and benefits.