Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee daily operations, establishing and maintaining a consistent communication system
- Plans organize and direct the day-to-day operations of the Medical Staff Services Office including staff supervision, verification of physician credentials and information, communications with physicians, hospitals, and various agencies involved with medical staff services.
- Accountable for establishing, contributing, and implementation standards applicable to medical staff members relating to credentialing, quality improvement, and administrative functions for responsible hospitals and systems.
- Complies with all regulatory standards, providing consultative expertise to the Medical Staff and hospital leadership on options and permissible actions in order to meet those standards.
- Communication: Provides a collegial environment that fosters teamwork both within the medical staff office, with other members of the medical staff service department, and medical staff members of the hospital. Professionalism in all aspects and commitment to the delivery of quality service.
- Maintain a regular, visible presence in the facility
- Ensures that clients experience is positive
- Ensure that department performance reflects the company and/or regulatory agency standards for overall quality and responsiveness to clients
- Assist in identifying barriers to business growth, effective office design and efficient workflow systems
- Acts as the liaison between staff and medical practitioners
- Creates and monitors the operating budget for the office
- Establishes clinic practices for compliance with regulatory body standards
- Develops and monitors effective client flow and client satisfaction systems
- Actively participates in periodic management meetings, offers constructive solutions, and recognizes potential problems
- Opens/closes the office
- Bachelors degree in healthcare or management related field
- Three to five years experience managing a medical office; previous management experience that included entry-level financial responsibility;
- Experience building and motivating a team to accomplish desired goals.
- Requires excellent managerial skills including organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects while being mindful of priorities and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information;
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with employees, providers, and clients.
Salary Range: NGN130,000 to 150,000