- Optimizing patient care.
- Performing health assessments and developing specialized treatment plans.
- Developing nursing practices, policies, and procedures.
- Considering differential diagnoses and making clinical recommendations.
- Administering medication and treatment in consultations with patient care managers.
- Identifying training needs and facilitating training for nursing staff.
- Allocating staff and resources to where they are needed.
- Consulting with patients and their families on how to best manage their conditions.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in nursing practice and contributing to medical research.
- A Nursing Degree
- State-approved licensing to practice as a licensed and registered nurse.
- 3 years experience as a Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrable clinical experience in nursing practice.
- Ability to identify and facilitate educational programs or in-service training sessions.
Location: Kubwa Extension III Along Dutse ALHAJI - Bwari Road, Kubwa, FCT Abuja