- Perform tasks, duties and all laboratory orders according to established protocols and procedures.
- Sets up and prepares all laboratory investigations under the safe and quality conditions.
- Quality assurance and maintenance of all laboratory investigations.
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains laboratory equipment by ensuring quality standards, certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service and repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure that professional standards are maintained and developed in line with best practise, research and are evidence based.