• Responsible for all steps of routine data collection and analysis involving sample prep, instrument control, and data processing.
• Responsible for the business development of the Laboratory as it is a Start up.
• Generate Prospect list (Hospitals, NGO's, Clinics, Fertility Centres, Maternity Hospitals, Paediatric Hospitals, and Laboratories)
• Visiting Prospects and Introducing our services for possible sales
• Following up on Prospects and pushing for Sales
• Make measurements, performing routine quantitative and qualitative chemical analytical tests.
• Perform routine calculations and determinations on tests and evaluating physical characteristics
• Perform material compatibility tests to evaluate colour, dimension, and other material attributes
• Write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
• Assist in test method development related to process parameters
• Use standard laboratory glassware and equipment and one or two complex pieces of equipment
• Use judgment to interpret test results against limits and in performing inspections.
• Ensure the design and implementation of the storage are adequate.
• Prepare the procedures related to laboratory (analyses standards, sampling, wastes).
• Follow of sampling points installation v/s typical rules.
Candidates should reside in Lagos.
• A registered member of Medical Laboratory Science Council Of Nigeria (MLSCN) with (BMLS or AMLSN)
• Possess a current practicing license
• Must have completed or being exempted from National Youth Service.