- Candidate must be flexible, independent thinking and competent
- Candidate must have a diploma or be certified or have documented evidence of relevant training
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of lab equipment and their reagents.
- Candidates will be responsible for procuring lab reagents and consumables from reputable sources
- Candidates must be able to successfully run lab tests and print out results in a timely manner
- candidates must be computer savvy and be versed with Microsoft office
- candidate to help with the inspection of the lab in becoming HEFMA certified
- Candidate must be knowledgeable about laboratory equipment e.g genotype machine, haematology analyzer, chemistry analyzer and some points of care tests