Our organization is a leading supplier of medical gas pipelines, solutions and services, and a market leader in Medical IT in both Healthcare and Nonhealthcare facilities. We are seeking Installation Engineers to assist us with our MGPS (Medical Gas Pipeline Systems) planning, installation, and testing service.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Review all quotations and site information relating to the scheme of works prior to starting on site
- Pre-installation survey. Survey work would normally have been carried out by others in preparing the quotation. The installation engineer is expected to familiarize him/herself with the scheme proposals, the site, and any operating constraints or site-specific requirements before the commencement of the work.
- Job-specific materials requisition.
- Management and supervision of subordinate staff, where applicable.
- First fix installation, to agreed standards and specifications and in conformity with the requirements of HTM 02-01.
- Second fix installation, to agreed standards and specifications.
- Testing, commissioning, and certification.
- Completion and timely submission of all records and documentation
- Safety, security, and condition of all tools, equipment, and resources.
- Report any accidents immediately should they occur.
- Dispose of any waste materials in accordance with company policy.
- Attendance at meetings as might reasonably be required.
- Conduct yourself at all times in a manner that would reflect well on you and on the company. This includes, but is not limited to, your appearance; the way you talk etc.
- The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; your attitude and approach to your work; your timeliness and your attention to detail are also important.
- To be successful in this role, previous practical experience in an installation environment where the quality, reliability, and performance of the installed systems are of paramount importance is essential.
- Our preference would be for those with previous MGPS experience, but training will be provided for those whose skillset might not meet our precise requirements and/or whose experience might have been gained in other industry settings. Typically, previous work experience in companies like BOC gas, Air Liquide, etc is a strong advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.