- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counselling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Be a Team player with the Existing Staff so as to perform exceptionally well
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Set inline standards in accordance with HEFAMMA
- Evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medications
- Degree in medicine (essential).
- 1-2 years of residency training (essential).
- 1-3 years of experience practising as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counselling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Salary: NGN150,000 - NGN200,000