- Demonstrate product expertise during clinical training and customer support in a fast-paced environment.
- As part of the Sales Team, you will support new product implementations (NPIs) and Product sales in an efficient manner.
- Accurately Complete all administrative tasks and paperwork per company policy and procedures.
- Meet revenue targets through the execution of on-site sales and delivery goals.
- Capacity to exhibit Good Customer Service Skills.
- You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and help communicate options for them.
- Assist in any other job responsibilities as may be assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Persistence will be a valuable trait.
- Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business/clinical environment.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional disposition and demeanour enables you to make exciting product presentations.
- The opportunity to travel to customer sites and support the successful use of our life-saving products. You must be flexible with a willingness to travel outside Abuja. (Travel Allowance will be provided)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a BSc. in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Science, or any other Relevant Discipline.
- Must-Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in sales of Medical Devices and Equipment or in any other similar role.