Qualities & Skills: The ideal candidate must be
- Technology adept (good with Social Media platforms, Facebook marketing, SEO)
- Experienced (at least 1 year of documentary production, Social media/ digital marketing)
- A skilled Video Editor & Content Creator
- Resourceful (a problem solver)
- Passionate about visuals, documentaries, story-telling
- A Good Communicator & Copy writer
- A Leader
- Must reside in the Lekki/ Ajah axis
Responsibilities: The purpose of this role is to showcase the activities, successes, growth and people within the Hive Leagues community. The visuals (and videos) captured should fluently tell the Hive Leagues story and entice cult-following, participation and elicit partnerships from the outside world, thus ensuring the Brand operates visibly (locally and internationally) and profitably. This role would therefore require the candidate to
- Participate actively in the Shortlisting, Recruitment and Onboarding of Ad-hoc Media personnel (Photographer & Videographer for each location) and oversee their activities remotely as well as in-person where possible.
- Draw up a Social Media Strategy & Action Plan to help the Company achieve her objectives – with the Management team.
- Use the content generated across all locations and other pre-approved content sources to create Social Media Content and publish, using the pre-approved Strategy through the Brand’s Content Publishing calendar.
- Manage and Monitor all the Social media platforms/ accounts for the Company
- Create Funnels and Run Platform-specific marketing (Facebook Marketing, IG boosted posts, Google Ads, etc) to attract & re-target potential Clients, sponsors and other stakeholders – sequel to approval by the MD/ Management.
- Follow up on all Campaigns to see conversion rates, total expenditure and other relevant insights.
- Optimize the Social media accounts with Standard ‘Quick Replies’, Short messages, Automated responses, etc according to Templates generated by the Communications & League Management departments.
- Engage the public via all approved Social Media platforms in order to increase Brand awareness and the KLT (know, like, trust) factor.
- Take note of opportunities for Sponsorship and Partnerships (that come in) and notify the Communications Team for increased brand awareness and overall Brand success.
- Stay informed about trends, new features and tools for Social Media Marketing, Technology and Engagement.
- Create and Curate content like text, images (including carousels) and videos (including reels, doodlys, etc) for use across the platforms.
- Work on-site with MEDIA TEAM during Company (special) Events, Management Meetings, Trainings, Capacity building workshops and key League games to direct Content acquisition & carry out Live-broadcasts.
- Report weekly & monthly to the Management Team.