- He/She should be able to broker deals with superstores and supermarkets or other public places where screen can be placed.Get clients to advertise on the screens
- Formulate Brands Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities. This usually takes the form of cold calling over the telephone but may involve face to face contact at presentations, meetings and business lunches or dinners
- Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections. Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary
- Create strong relationships with external promoters, media partners, and sponsors in delivering events
- Creation and maintaining an up-to-date Marketing events calendar ? working with all AM group on a regular basis
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree with a postgraduate preferred in Marketing, Media, Communication and Marketing
- Skills: Strategic and commercial development of market-leading brands, in-depth understanding of advertising sales process including, planning and traffic, as well as extensive experience in commercial modeling
- Professional qualification with AAAN
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills, the ability to adapt communication styles and high impact presentation skills
- Relationships and Team Building: Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally
- Budgets and Reporting: Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills as well as ability to consolidate information to a succinct level
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years? relevant professional experience in Brand or Project Management within a broadcasting/media company or digital/creative agency, ideally gained with an international brand.
- Solid eventing and media production experience.