- Responsible for start-up and shutdown of small distillation plant.
- Responsible for maintenance, part replacement and retrofit of small distillation plant
- Provide routine Operations & Maintenance support for continuous maintenance of the plant.
- Maintain all gearboxes, screws, motors and valves of a small distillation plant
- Maintain instrument air lines, PLC interface and interlock, condensers, psv, nrvs and flanges
- Identify and eliminate faults with small distillation plant
- Immediately report any recognized or recurring safety defect
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly checklist and maintenance logs are updated
- Proactively communicates with other personnel to ensure smooth operation of the plant.
- Manage technical interface with 3rd party plant operators.
- Educational background: Minimum 3 years post-NYSC experience in the Chemical and Allied, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or manufacturing industries with a degree in Mechatronics, Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation (Automation) Engineering or related discipline
- Willing to work shifts
- Practical knowledge of SetPoint and Process Value within an interlock control system.
- Practical knowledge of rotary pumps, screws, gearboxes and PLC systems
- Understanding of the recycling value chain
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of Work: Normal work hours shall be from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday with a 1-hour lunch break. However, weekend work and work hours may vary depending on prevailing circumstances.
Salary: Compensation is competitive within the industry.
Benefits: HMO medical scheme