- Liaise with the Shift Technicians to identify problematic equipment and machines in the plant and effect repairs promptly.
- Implement SOP’s for maintenance.
- Execute corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment and machines in a timely manner.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment is worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Enter data into the ERP system (e.g., SAP) for spares and consumables.
- Trade test 1 in Mechanical related Trade with 8 years relevant work experience.
- OND Mechanical Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development