- Supervising the mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance on all the machines/utilities in the plant;
- Overseeing the installation, troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems in the plant;
- Following up on the mechanical team in resolving motors, pumps, conveyors and hydraulic problems;
- Ensuring mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality;
- Replacing filters in all utilities such HVAC, water treatment plant, generators etc. and disposing dirty filters properly;
- Monitoring and reporting to plant engineer on the levels of mechanical spare parts for reordering;
- Tracking replacement of mechanical parts and maintaining replacement schedule;
- Coordinating the removal, repairing, and reinstallation of utilities equipment;
- Performing minor preventative maintenance including inspecting/replacing belts and greasing bearings;
- Mechanical fault finding/troubleshooting; reducing machine downtime;
- Complying with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices;
- Undertaking any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager/management.
- The Mechanical Supervisor reports directly to the MD. The incumbent is the primary link between the Site and the Head Office; he is the first point of contact with the management.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience, preferably in a reputable manufacturing industries.
- Demonstrable ability to lead or handle team;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent grasp of the English language, able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Highly computer literate: able to use, as a minimum, Microsoft Office.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.