- This position reports to the Project Manager/Mechanical HOD and is responsible for the operation & maintenance of wellhead, processing plant and utility systems by following standards and procedures.
- Experience in preventive & breakdown maintenance of pumps, compressors, engines, separators, GDU, fuel gas conditioning skids, heaters, pipeline components and isolations, reinstatement of plant and equipment.
- Experience in safety systems such as PTW, Toolbox talk and Risk Assessment system.
- Maintain tools & spares inventory and checklist of planned maintenance work & other documentation.
- Logging and maintaining field parameters and Startup, operate, monitor & shutdown of gas processing packages.
- Engineering Degree/HND in Mechanical or any other equivalent certifications with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in gas processing plant commissioning and operation & maintenance.
- The candidate should have and demonstrate the followings skills in order to be successful in his role: strong communication skill, technical and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- He should be able to demonstrate administrative skills and proficiency in typical office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.