We are looking to hire a skilled maintenance engineer to install and maintain medical gas equipment for our clients. As a maintenance engineer, you will be required to install new equipment, conduct routine maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment faults on site. You may also be required to remove old equipment and train staff on equipment operation
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection and undertaking planned maintenance
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and faults
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Ensuring that machinery, systems, infrastructure, and equipment run optimally with minimal downtime
- Conducting and overseeing maintenance process audits
- Establishing different maintenance procedures and protocols
- Training staff on equipment operating and maintenance procedures
- Procuring, testing, and commissioning specialist components, fixtures, or fittings
- Oversees maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling, work performance, and performance management to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction, and effective performance management.
- Monitors and continually improve maintenance processes and maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Health Technical Memorandum codes (HTM 02)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in installation and maintenance of Medical Gas Plants (Oxygen Generator, Vacuum Plant, Compressed Air plant e.t.c) and Manifold Systems
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex
- Oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related areas are required
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.