- Ensure timely, proper repair and maintenance of the Track and Surface Miner.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workshop area.
- Ensure the safety of the workmen and equipment.
- Coordination with the section head for the smooth functioning of the equipment.
- Record keeping of the maintenance activities.
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
- B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option)
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in Mechanical Engineering.
Skills and Competencies:
- An interest in motor vehicle engineering and design
- A high level of numeracy and technical competency, with an understanding of the applications used within design and production
- An eye for detail
- The ability to analyze and interpret data to help with problem-solving
- Effective communication and presentation skills with colleagues and clients
- The ability to work effectively in teams but also independently, and to take responsibility
- Good time-management and organizational skills to make sure design projects and production run to schedule
- The ability to work within cost constraints
- A commitment to keep up to date with design and engineering technology
- Commercial and industry awareness.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria.