- Successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out repair works and maintenance of the light vehicle fleet
- Keeps vehicle available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Minimum of first school leaving certificate,
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Knowledge and experience with onsite PPEs and safety procedures are an added advantage.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.