Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Maintain and repair power plants and monitor power distribution—ensure power is available at all times.
- Operate, maintain and repair as necessary the engine cooling water system, lube oil system, and fuel system.
- Assist in maintaining marine equipment, i.e. cranes, thrusters, ballast pumps and valves, auxiliary equipment, etc
- Maintain an adequate supply of spares in order to fulfill maintenance requirements and facilitate a safe and efficient operation.
- Supply information to assist in the development of maintenance and repair budget.
Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in Engineering
- 5 years technical experience
- Valid Medicals, BOSIET, HUET, knowledge of technical calculations required for safe operation on board the vessel, and basic computer skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.