- Provide continuous technical support to Community volunteers in the implementation and use of OVC M&E tools and systems.
- Facilitate data entry into the national and 4GATES MIS platforms such as NOMIS.
- The M&E Officer will develop and maintain systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the program.
- Support other project staff in their work with the community cadres and volunteers that the correct forms are used and that accurate reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Conduct supportive supervisory visits to project sites /LGA to observe, monitor, provide guidance and quality feedback on the use of data and indicator
- Maintain hard and electronic copy file of the CBOs Monthly Summary Forms
- Support in the capacity building and mentoring of Community volunteers to understand the information needs of 4GATES project, donors, and other stakeholders and to adhere to M&E standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Support in documentation and archiving of project information
- Be available for data quality assessments and actively participate in the data quality assessment, understand the recommendations for remedial action, and comply with those recommendations
- Support the Program Manager in the analysis of CSO and NOMIS data for the quarterly and annual reports to Caritas Nigeria State team lead and other reports, as may be required.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to coordinate monthly review meetings of Community volunteers and CSO.
- Ensure all source documents of services provided and activities conducted are well filed by the documentation officer.
- Ensure CBOs maintain confidentiality in all the VCs case files
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in social science with an emphasis in rural development, public health, statistics, computer science, or a development-related field.
- Demonstrated skills in M&E with previous experience in the application of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- At least two years of professional experience implementing M&E for programs related to Health, HIV and OVC, agriculture or food and nutrition security programming, of which at least one year with an NGO.
- Experience in designing computer databases in Excel, Access, and Visual Basics or in other database packages.
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government and communities as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training, and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills for effective teamwork; as well as the ability to work independently on a frequent basis, taking initiative, managing a variety of activities concurrently, and delivering outputs on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to support partners working at a distance to achieve results against program objectives/targets.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications using the "Job title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th March 2021.