MATHS AND PHYSICS TEACHERS
Oxford Manor College (OMC) a sister school to Tenders Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school in Abuja. We maintain an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of our pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum.
We are looking for an experienced, committed, dynamic, competent teacher who has IGSCE qualification an can teach Maths and Physics in our secondary school.
1. Provide our students with engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well structured lessons
2. Impart knowledge and develop understanding through effective use of lesson time
3. Develop and maintain good professional relationships and contribute positively to curriculum development
4. Effectively use a variety of teaching and organizational styles and resources including ICT
5. Nurture and develop the students’ love for education through own passion for teaching.
6. Set high standards and provide role modeling for student and pupils
7. Have a detailed and thorough knowledge of business studies and knowledge of British curriculum.
8. Deliver fun and enjoyable lessons that will inspire young minds and achieve results.
· Must have IGSCE qualification and experience in teaching IGCSE
· Good Communication and interpersonal schools
· Minimum 2 years verifiable teaching experience in a similar role
· Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Only candidates with IGSCE qualification and experience in teaching IGCSE should apply
Note: Candidates without IGSCE experience need not apply.
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE