- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local, and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations, and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency, or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks, or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions, and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential, and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops, and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Good moral value is part of the quality we need in our teachers/Educators.
- Experience dealing with conflict.
- Comfort in a team environment.
- Minimum B.Ed in maths/ sciences or a related field.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Location: Amuwo Odofin axis in Lagos state.