Math & Science Teacher Responsibilities:
• Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
• Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
• Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
• Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
• Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
• Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
• Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Math Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in education with a specialization in mathematics, or equivalent.
• Proven experience as a Mathematics and Science Teacher.
• A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized, flexible disposition.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience