- The right candidate will have a degree in early years education from a French institution and be fluent in French language.
- Experience as a French maternelle classroom teacher will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of ICT, and own an Android phone. Ownership of a computer or tablet will indicate conversance with the use of technology.
- The right candidate for this job will be artistic and posses the ability to create craft projects and displays that will excite the pupils.
- The candidate must have an enthusiastic personality with a good repertoire of songs, rhymes and poems.
- The candidate should be confident and willing to sing, dance and perform role play with the pupils.
- The right candidate for this job will be highly intelligent and a fast learner.
- A good grasp of the British curriculum early learning goals will be an advantage.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate a good grasp of numbers and have a creative way of engaging pupils.