We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous massage therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services. The massage therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services. You will perform massages in a manner that prevents injuries to your wrists and other parts of your body. You will assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spas and workstations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- Academic qualification of a High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.