- Ability to research and identify new sales leads and market opportunities.
- Ability to prepare and deliver pitches to potential products and oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Ability to create, monitor and analyze marketing data, sales interventions/strategy, and achieve sales activity goals such as locating, developing, negotiating and closing business to meet sales target.
Ability to build and maintain key customer relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Ability to define long-term organizational goals and work with team members to identify and manage risks.
Ability to improve the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- B.Sc/HND in marketing or communications related field with certification in sales/marketing
- Minimum of 7 years’ proven post qualification/experience as a business developer in the manufacturing sector.