Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to conduct market research; develop research activity plan, analyze market strategies, and coordinate activities that aligns with the industry
- Ability to setup business lead strategy, set up meetings between client decision makers plan approaches, pitches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ability to locate, propose and screen potential business deals, explore opportunities for real business and new businesses, analyze their market strategies, financials and examine risks.
- Ability to prospects new customers, generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Ability to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients through working with mid and senior level management.
- Ability to pay attention to the payment industry regulatory policies, competitors, partners, research and analyze the opportunity points for the improvement of the payment network
- Ability to manage the entirety of all customer experience through every touch point including social media relevant for a startup Fintech organization.
- BSc. in any relevant field with 5 years’ proven track record of sales of Fintech Product and Services.
- Strong understanding of local market requirements, dynamics and ability to drive the business is important
- Application closes on the 30th January, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted