- Ability to research and identify new sales leads and market opportunities
- Ability to prepare and deliver pitches to potential products and oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Ability to create, monitor and analyze marketing data, sales interventions/strategy, and achieve sales activity goals such as locating, developing, negotiating and closing business to meet sales target.
- Ability to build and maintain key customer relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Ability to define long-term organizational goals and work with team members to identify and manage risks.
- Ability to improve the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- B.Sc/HND in marketing or communications-related field with certification in sales/marketing. Minimum of 7 years proven post qualification/experience as a business developer in the manufacturing sector.