- Minimum Qualification is National Diploma.
- Ability to work under pressure and fixed deadlines is a plus.
- Fluent Command of English language is important, other languages are a plus.
- HMO and Pension plan available.
- Accommodation available if necessary
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
- Devise marketing campaigns.
- Organise a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days or fundraising activities.
- Represent the company at events, and other duties assigned