Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses, and communications and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients’ benefit. Please see www.redwire-group.com
- LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- DEPARTMENT:Marketing Technology & Innovation
- REPORTS TO: Team Lead, Marketing Technology & Innovation
- WORK RELATIONSHIPS: All employees
- The Marketing Technology & Information Technology Analyst will be responsible for combining information technology with creative marketing skills to ensure our marketing strategies are in line with the overall organizational goals. You will also be the reference point for all IT related queries at the user level; responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research market and industry trends and patterns;
- Develop a strategy for marketing technology and implement marketing efforts to improve the business;
- Recommend and deploy marketing technology solutions;
- Operate marketing technology products as an administrator;
- Train and support staff on the use of marketing technology products;
- Integrate marketing technology products with each other to ensure effectiveness;
- Develop and manage the company and clients websites;
- Manage technical documentation, employee work tools issuance and equipment inventory;
- Install and configure hardware and software components to ensure usability;
- Perform tests and evaluations on new software and hardware, maintain hardware, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues;
- Conduct regular upgrades on the system to enable compatible software on all computers;
- Oversee data security and product enhancement;
- Provide support to users and be the first point of contact for error reporting;
- Manage project management tools and applications;
- Manage internet connectivity and closed user groups (CUG) subscriptions and resolve issues where necessary;
- Manage relationships with internal technology users and vendors;
- Support the Marketing Team with technology solutions when needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Proficient in database programming and software installation
- Proven experience working with both CRM and PM tools
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and software; monday.com, Bitrix24, etc.
- Proven knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Customer Segmentation, Paid Search, Social Media, Paid Media, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Database Management, and Website Optimization.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Excellent Presentation and Communication
- Working with people
- Learning and researching
- Creating and innovating
- Attention to detail
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment
- Aptitude to train clients and colleagues on how to use and understand a variety of technology tools
- Millennial- A confident, ambitious, and youthful individual, aged between 24 and 32 years old.
- World View- Well exposed, well-traveled, reads books and has an opinion on a wide variety of subjects.
- Creative- An innately creative thinker that blends strategy with implementation
- Passion- An energetic individual, who displays a sufficient amount of passion and verve for life.