· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
· Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- p-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field