- The role requires full circle sales from planning, probing, following up and closing sales
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services
NYSC orientation camp, LGA Council, CDS groups, higher institutions
etc. to market our training services to corps members and students
- Developing, implementing and monitoring monthly marketing plans and sales goals for your branch and ensuring they are met
- Generate leads and drive sales using digital marketing, social media marketing and offline marketing methods.
- Plan promotions, publicity and coordinate adverts for our services
- Liaise with designers for the production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Devise result orientated marketing campaigns strategy with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits using internet marketing and offline marketing method
- Write sell-able proposals and summit to corporate organizations and follow up till they closeout
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities.
- Efficiently meeting and surpassing agreed sales target
- Carry out regular follow up on prospective clients
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Carry out other activities that may be reasonably assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study but marketing will be added advantage
- Customer service skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years post NYSC work experience in marketing
- Age must be between 25 - 35 years.
- Command excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to work well with MS word.
- Good dress-sense.
- Male or Female.
- Must reside in Lagos