We are looking to employ a dedicated and detail-oriented Sales Associate who will also perform marketing functions to ensure that all sales, marketing, and advertising initiatives improve company sales and brand awareness. The sales and marketing associate’s responsibilities include implementing various methods of collecting customer feedback, setting up shows, setting up online campaigns, creating strategies for acquiring and retaining customers, and organizing promotional events. You should also be able to research competitors' products and services, pricing, and market success. He/she must also demonstrate exceptional analytical, communication, and time management skills at all times.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Developing quality advertising material for company products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Analyzing market trends, sales, and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.