Your job responsibility will be;
- create awareness of and develop the brand
- communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships
- help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- support the Creative Lead in delivering agreed activities
- source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press, radio etc
- work closely with the in-house creative team to design marketing materials such as proposals, brochures and adverts creatives.
- write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- source and secure sponsorship
- work with media team to organise photoshoots and commercial video sessions
- arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- maintain and update customer databases
- create and manage marketable content for the company
- attend meetings with clients, partner organisations and suppliers.
- conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- maintain relationships with our clients and partners both internal and external.