She/he must work to ensure our print and online presence is consistent with brand guidelines. The Marketing Content Specialist will be involved with copywriting for print and online materials such as news releases, brochures, internal and external communications, advertisements, and the company's internal and external websites. She/he will also assist in the development and maintenance of marketing archives.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Designing and promoting visual content for our various social media platforms and monitoring engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Managing and growing brand presence on various social media platforms.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Updating our websites, landing pages and social media pages with new graphics and video content as needed.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Essential Job Functions
· Produces (writes, edits, posts, sends) content for the organization's websites, corporate newsletter, email campaigns, and sales and marketing materials.
· Constantly update company’s e-commerce websites with new products, prices, photos, promotions etc
· Plans writes and develops brochures, sales and customer presentations, editorial content, company blog, etc.
· Proactively and regularly updates materials as products, services and offerings change - and audits content to keep fresh and consistent
· Reviews content performance and adjusts accordingly
MARKETING AUTOMATION / EMAIL LEAD
· Maintains and executes customer-facing emails related to webinars, online training, etc.
· Develops nurture and drip campaigns for targeted audiences; reviews and reports on successes/lessons learned
· Keeps abreast of new marketing trends and techniques that will improve our email, website and social content.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANGAMENT
· Develops social media campaigns that are tailored to each specific social media channel
· Plans, creates and posts unique social content including links, images, photo albums, videos, etc.
· Monitors social media for comments and questions
· Assists customers with questions that are submitted via social channels
· Monitors post-performance and adjust campaigns based on lessons learned
· Maintains company photo and biography database.
· Work with other and coordinate activities with the sales and business development team
· Monitors the use of the company brand, internally and externally, across all platforms to ensure consistency.
· Performs other duties as assigned
- Ownership of companies websites and e-commerce sites
- Ownership of social media channels
- Ownership of email messaging related to webinars, etc.
- University degree or similar.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro and/or CorelDraw.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Copy-writing skills with hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (specifically WordPress)
- Experience with social media management and SEO is a plus.