The Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company's products and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Be able to develop proposals and subsequent presentations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field required.
- One to three years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.