Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client/ relationship management
- Liaising with stake holders and vendors to promote the success of marketing activities and enhance the companies presence in the market
- Prospecting for new business and expanding the companies existing market share
- Supporting the business development Manager in overseeing the department's operations.
- Conducting marketing research and analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other information that identifies opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Social media marketing
- A minimum of 3 years in service marketing, experience in related industry is also an added advantage,
- Prospective candidates must be familiar with the scientific and health sector and must be able to sell our services to business in the following sectors agriculture, petroleum, food, and pharmaceuticals, solid minerals environment, etc
- Candidates must also be familiar with the business environment in Lagos state and environs
- Experience in writing proposals or procedures for contract/ tenders is an added advantage.
Age Range: 28 - 40
Location: Amwuo Odofin Lagos
Qualification: BSC /HND in marketing or a related field such as business administration post qualification or professional certification will be of added advantage.
Alternatively, BSC /HND in core life science (chemistry, biochemistry, and microbiology ) post-graduate qualification and other certifications would be an added advantage.
Salary: NGN 82,500 monthly