- Conducting Market Research:
Working with our on-ground staff at CarePoint hospitals and interacting with patients and potential clients to understand the market requirements at an individual hospital level. Interacting closely with patients and potential customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how to connect with the target markets. He/she will advise the team on strategic locations/spots to conduct outreaches, also plan and execute this strategy.
- Vendors/Stakeholders Relations:
Manage and collaborate with vendors and stakeholders, identify and initiate partnerships with new vendors and stakeholders.
- Door-to-door Marketing:
Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling across various CarePoint hospitals to implement marketing initiatives.
Report writing on marketing update and activities to come. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Experience and skill required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Branding and Communication, Public relations or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in Marketing, Sales, Public relations and other similar field
- Highly creative individual, with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies as well as the ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Communications skills in Yoruba language
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high paced environment.
- Ability to develop relationships and encourage influencer organizations, corporate customers, and independent customers to continue to use CarePoint healthcare facilities.
- Able to organize, synthesize and respond to complex information to achieve marketing goals. • Self-starter, comfortable in a deadline-oriented environment, demonstrated skills in delivering results.
- Familiarity with the healthcare environment could be an added advantage.
- Location within Ojo, Alimosho, Iyana-Ipaja axis would be an added advantage.