- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- B.Sc. or HND in Marketing, Business Administration and or any related field.
- Age: Between 22-31years
- Experience: Previous Marketing or Sales experience.
- Good Interpersonal Relationship Skill
- Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL & WORD
- Excellent time manager, able to balance many projects at once.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills