Our Client is looking to hire a Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Design and execute both offline and online marketing plans for user acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Provide solid market and user understanding, identify growth opportunities and optimize product design along with the cross-functional team.
- Identify key issues in users' experience and change in the marketplace, and provide recommendations to solve these issues.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.