- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Brainstorm with team and develop ideas for creative digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, lead conversions, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with clients to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Develop strategies to increase online sales through effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Provide leadership in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Development and overall responsibility for implementation of the Park Vega’s brand strategy.
- Developing the appropriate marketing strategy for new and product / service offerings.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Overseeing the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by setting targets and providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing and sales department.
- Ensuring that the company’s marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing department.
- Overall responsibility for digital marketing: website update & traffic, social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Measure effectiveness of all marketing activities / campaigns and advice management accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 6 years proven work experience as a Marketing specialist or similar role
· Well-organized and detail oriented
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
· Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles in the hospitality / entertainment industry.
· Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Ad words etc.)
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
· Minimum of BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
· Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is an added advantage.
· Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
· Exceptional communication and writing skills