- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities for our products.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaise with our management, marketing, sales, and production teams for product optimization.
- Developing and launching our products and identifying new customers.
- Establishing customer and industry partners and new networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Supporting and helping build Rover subsidiary businesses
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancements in new products.
- Responding to clients’ inquiries on products and services
- Developing marketing strategies for both online and (traditional) offline marketing
- Design Marketing strategy relevant to our brands and push the same to the relevant client.
- Develop the Social Media Plan and supervise the creation of a Weekly Content Calendar
- Execute marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategy
- Create and maintain strategic business relationships with influencers, media personalities, etc.
- Monitor trends and the competition, advising on how to matchup
- Create all marketing materials – ensuring they align with and communicate brand values
- Brand Promotion
Salary: NGN50,000 plus 10% commission on new business income.