1. In consultation with management, develop short- and long-term goals, objectives, and priorities for the banks marketing, public relations, and advertising functions.
2. Develop and implement a calling program utilizing employees to solicit the business of the bank customers and prospective customers.
3. Analyze and report on competitor and industry trends.
4. Review and analyze competitor products and fees.
5. Maintain current information on area demographics.
6. Coordinate a marketing program to establish, maintain, and solidify corporate customer-business relationships.
7. Provide input to the product planning process.
8. Make calls on targeted prospective customers.
9. Train bank employees on effective cross-selling and calling practices.
10. Maintain constant exposure of the banks products and services to prospective clients through the use of direct mailings and newsletters.