WHO WE ARE
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region. Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has two hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager. The Marketing Officer is responsible for assisting in the development of marketing strategies and activities within Cedarcrest Hospitals. The incumbent will plan and coordinate Cedarcrest Hospitals marketing activities and campaigns while providing administrative support to ensure the completion of CHL projects. The Marketing Officer will ensure the coordination or all marketing operations set by the hospital management.
The duties of the Marketing Officer will include; contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies, supporting the Business Development Manager in coordinating the department’s operations, organizing and attending marketing activities, as well as assisting to increase Cedarcrest Hospitals products and service brand awareness.
- Responsible for Market Share, Revenue, Profitability, Growth, and Image of the hospital Brand.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.).
- Formulate a brand plan and propose various marketing strategies in accordance to corporate policy for hospital brand.
- Responsible for all the publishing material of the hospital. For example; information booklet, leaflet, handbills, brochure, and other related materials.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company's presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Explore new geographical area new markets, for customer target for the hospital.
- Explore new product feasibility for a business plan.
- Carry out regular fieldwork to understand and develop a sound marketing plan.
- Prepares monthly detailed reports of activities carried out in the month.
- A weekly progress report should be submitted to the Business Development Manager.
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Should possess 1-3 years of experience in direct marketing (sales) and brand Management.
· Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
· Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Creativity and commercial awareness.
· Understanding of Business Practices.
· Financial knowledge (eg, budgeting)
· Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
· Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
· Knowledge of workflow processes.