Our client is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Job Role: Marketing Manager- Lagos
Candidate will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the company’s products and services, he/she is expected to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Employment Type: Full-time
- 5 years’ experience of marketing in a construction industry will be an added advantage, however we are open to experience in other industries if personal attributes are aligned with our company values.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Good knowledge of relevant software
Qualification: Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating and coordinating promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.