- Supporting sales team in lead generation efforts.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and communicating these to customers
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, customer weeks, trainings, and other major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Develop, communicate and implement the marketing strategy for Pacegate for the additives and steel drum business
- Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors activities and reporting at regular intervals
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Work with the other sales & marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to achieve desired marketing goals
- Prepare periodic management reports
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical
- Experienced Chemist or Engineer in the Lubricants and Additives industry to handle technical sales and marketing of lubricants additives and steel drums.
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or similar
- Experience in the Lube industry will be an advantage
- Above average PowerPoint Presentation capability