- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating and coordinating promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Understanding of public relations.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change.
· Good knowledge of relevant software
· Will direct the sales of all products from the company.
· Will negotiate contracts with clients and look for new contracts for the company.
· Will work with other managers and Assistant Managers to meet the weekly and monthly targets of all departments
· Will have the primary assignment general sales of company products and manage a small fashion design department as a secondary assignment among others.
· BSC. OR HND Marketing 1-4 year experience.